Some programs are available:
- Calculation of the reaction rate from S(0), S'(0)
This rate is computed using the standard T1/3 expansion, and using a numerical
integration. You can therefore check the accuracy of the approximation.
The program also provides the Gamow peak energy and width as a function of temperature.
- Interpolation of the rates.
The tables are provided with the standard temperature step. In you are interested in any
other temperature, follow this link.
- Calculation of the S-factor in the Breit-Wigner
1. You need Microsoft Explorer 4 or 5 to use this link. Netscape users will only see the
2. When loading this page, you will be prompted about secutity of the Activex control. Do
not hesitate and say YES.